Almost anyone can join, and it’s easy.
When you open an account at Blue, you’re joining a Credit Union that is invested in your financial success. In fact, you are our priority because you’re an owner. That’s how we’re different than banks. Our members are owners, and we return profits to you through rewards and better banking products.
Sound good to you? View all the ways you can join Blue Federal Credit Union below.
Ways to Join
Through a family member
If you have family or household members who are already Blue members, they can extend their membership to you.
Through your employer
Work in Wyoming or Colorado? Your employer may be a part of our Select Employee Groups, which makes you eligible for membership. Find out on our membership application or by viewing our list of participating businesses.
Through F.E. Warren Air Force Base and Military Entities
- Civilian and military personnel of the U.S. Government who work at or are assigned to Francis E. Warren Air Force Base in Wyoming
- Employees of the F.E. Warren A.F.B. Air Force Exchange and other non‑appropriated funds activities who work at Francis E. Warren Air Force Base
- Contractors and employees of contractors who work regularly at F.E. Warren A.F.B. in Wyoming under contract with the U.S. Government
- Members of the Wyoming Army National Guard who are stationed in the State of Wyoming
- Members of the Wyoming Air National Guard who are stationed in the State of Wyoming
- Members of the United States Naval Reserve who are stationed in the State of Wyoming
- Members of the U.S. Armed Forces, active or retired, or their dependents or dependent survivors who are eligible by law or regulation to receive and are receiving benefits or services from the above military installation
Through a donation to the Blue Foundation
If you open an account and deposit $10, we’ll use $5 to set up your membership and the other $5 to help the Blue Foundation.