Sport Stable Lunch Giveaway Disclosure
Blue Federal Credit Union Ticket(s) Giveaway
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law.
- ELIGIBILITY: Blue Federal Credit Union CFD and Ascendant Ticket Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who are legal residents of the United States of America, eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Entrants must have attended the Intro to Blue seminar at the Blue Sport Stable. Employees of Blue Federal Credit Union, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of such employees are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Blue Federal Credit Union, 2401 E. Pershing Blvd., Cheyenne, WY 82001. This Sweepstakes is not endorsed, sponsored, or administered by Sport Stable.
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Blue Federal Credit Union, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner.
ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins May 18, 2023, at 1:00:00 p.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends May 18, 2023, at 2:00:00 p.m. MT (the "Entry Period"). Entries received prior to or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
- ENTRY METHODS:Entrants waive the ability to bring claims in a class action format. Void where prohibited. Eligible entries begin at 1:00:00 p.m. Mountain Time ("MT") on May 18, 2023, and end at 2:00:00 p.m. MT on May 18, 2023.
- TO ENTER – You will automatically receive one (1) entry by placing a ballet in the collection box. Blue Federal Credit Union reserves the right to deny any entrant on the content of their entry in our data collection method. Only complete entries will be accepted or entered the Sweepstakes. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted. Such entries will not be acknowledged and may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
- ALTERNATE ENTRY METHOD - To receive one (1) entry into the drawing, hand print your full name, complete mailing address, telephone number, and the words "CFD and Ascendant Ticket Giveaway " on a plain 3" x 5" or 8.5" x 11" piece of paper & email it as an attachment to:
WINNER SELECTION: One unique winner for each item will be selected. The winners will be selected from all eligible entries. Each selected winner will receive one (1) of the two (2) prizes based on the order of drawn winners. Drawings will be conducted by Blue FCU Administration on Monday, May 18, 2023. Decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion. The potential prize winners will be notified by Blue FCU Administration by e-mail or telephone (method selected in Blue FCU’s sole discretion). Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: One (1) prize to be awarded per winner. Blue Federal Credit Union reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- Prize 1: Two (2) CFD VIP Rodeo Tickets. The approximate value of the prize will be $250.00 each. The prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize) they receive, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winners may be required to provide Blue FCU with a valid social security number before the prizes will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of winner(s) for the actual value of the prizes received. Blue FCU is not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prize(s) or any prize that is undeliverable.
- Prize 2: Two (2) TPC Golf Tickets. The approximate value of the prize will be $250.00 each. The prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize) they receive, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winners may be required to provide Blue FCU with a valid social security number before the prizes will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of winner(s) for the actual value of the prizes received. Blue FCU is not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prize(s) or any prize that is undeliverable.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes a winner's consent to Blue Federal Credit Union's use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinion, biographical information and state of residence, for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that any fraud, virus, technical error, bug, unauthorized human intervention, mistake or other problem impairs the administration, fairness, integrity, or security of the Sweepstakes, Blue Federal Credit Union may, in its sole discretion, suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and either: (a) take reasonable action to resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that most closely adheres to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award any remaining prizes from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Blue Federal Credit Union reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Blue Federal Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Blue Federal Credit Union's failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
- NO WARRANTIES: Blue Federal Credit Union offers no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE PROMOTION ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
There are two methods of entry:
Attention: CFD and Ascendant Ticket Giveaway
Emailed entries must be received no later than 2:00:00p.m. MT on May 18, 2023, to be eligible. Proof of attendance at the Blue seminar at Blue Sport Stable may be requested. Only completed entries will be accepted or entered into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person throughout the Entry Period. Multiple emailed entries from the same individual to enter is prohibited, and may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. No computer generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, or mass entries permitted. All entries become property of Blue FCU and will not be returned. Blue FCU is not responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, late, misdirected, stolen, postage-due, or mutilated entries or mail; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, 3rd party transaction classification, transaction processing, or communication; technical or mechanical malfunctions; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines, or telephone systems; errors in these Official Rules, in any Blue FCU debit card promotion-related advertisements or other materials; human-processing error; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming used in this promotion, human error, or otherwise. Blue FCU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant who Blue believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this promotion. emailed entries will be randomly placed into prize drawings unless otherwise specified by entrant.
Participants may enter only by using the entry methods described in these rules. There is no cost to enter.