Transferring money to Blue made easy
Looking for an easy way to move your money to Blue? We’ll assign a Blue financial expert to help make the process go smoothly. In addition, you can use our MoneyMover tool to transfer funds from other banks to Blue for free. Most accounts are eligible for this service, but if you’re not sure, just ask.
If you have questions about our MoneyMover tool or switching to Blue, start an online chat or stop by your local branch.
How It Works
Once you have an account with Blue, you can set up and verify your external accounts through online banking.
- Log in to online banking.
- Set up external accounts.
- Verify external accounts.
- Begin transferring money into your Blue savings or checking accounts, or to make a loan payment:
- Transfer up to $5,000 in a rolling 30-day period.
- Transfer up to $2,000 a day from external checking and savings accounts.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for funds to transfer.
After your account has been open for 90 days, you may transfer out of your Blue accounts using MoneyMover.
MoneyMover may not be used to:
- transfer money to pay an external financial institution loan
- pay a first mortgage loan at Blue
- fund a term share certificate or investments account
In addition to MoneyMover, there are other ways to move funds. To learn about other options, call us at 1-800-368-9328, or stop by a Blue branch.
How To Get Started
Using MoneyMover is easy. Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- Make sure you have an eligible account with Blue to transfer the money into or open a new account.
- Enroll in online banking and log in using your username and password.
- Have the account number, routing number, and name of the financial institution you want to set up as an external account on hand.
- Verify two micro-deposits in your external account.
It’s that easy!