Transferring money to Blue made easy
Looking for an easy way to move your money to Blue? We’ll assign a Blue financial expert to help make the process go smoothly. In addition, you can use our MoneyMover tool to transfer funds from other banks to Blue for free. Most accounts are eligible for this service, but if you’re not sure, just ask.
If you have questions about our MoneyMover tool or switching to Blue, start an online chat or stop by your local branch.
How It Works
Once you have an account with Blue, you can set up and verify your external accounts through online banking.
- Log in to online banking.
- Set up external accounts.
- Verify external accounts.
- Begin transferring money into your Blue savings or checking accounts.
You can transfer up to $2,000 a day from external checking and savings accounts. You can also transfer money to pay any eligible Blue loan account, excluding first mortgages.
Please allow 1–2 business days for your funds to transfer.
Unfortunately, MoneyMover cannot:
- transfer money to pay an external financial institution loan
- pay a first mortgage loan at Blue
- fund a term share certificate or investments account
Stop by a Blue branch or start an online chat to learn about other ways we can help you with these services.
How To Get Started
Using MoneyMover is easy. Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- Make sure you have an eligible account with Blue to transfer the money into or open a new account.
- Enroll in online banking and log in using your username and password.
- Have the account number, routing number, and name of the financial institution you want to set up as an external account on hand.
- Verify two micro-deposits in your external account.
It’s that easy!