Skip the stress and keep the dough!
Make more merry memories this holiday season by skipping a monthly payment for a small fee on your qualifying Blue loan. To learn more, verify your eligibility below or get in touch with us.enroll through online banking
When you're ready to get started, log in to online banking and click Skip-A-Pay under the Services tab.
We encourage financial responsibility, so your loan needs to be in good standing to use Skip-a-Payment. Ensure you meet the following criteria:
- I have made the last three months payments and am not delinquent on my loan
- I have not done more than 3 skip-a-pays in the current calendar year on my loan
- I have not done more than 8 skip-a-pays in the life of the loan
- I am enrolled and can access my online banking
Eligible Loans for Skip-a-Payment
- Consumer Auto, RV, ATV, Motorcycle or other secured vehicle loans
- Personal loans
The following loans are not eligible for Skip-a-Payment:
- All credit cards are excluded
- All short term loans (loans that are 12 months or shorter)
- All 1st and 2nd Mortgages, Finish Lines, FHA Title I, and HELOCs.
- All bankruptcy loans except reaffirmed loans
- Loans that are currently delinquent (even if in the 10-day grace period) are also excluded
- Smart Loans
Note: In order to enroll online, you must have $40 available in a Blue checking or savings account. If you do not have funds in an eligible account, it's easy to do. MoneyMover allows you to transfer funds from another financial institution.