Blue works with our trusted partner at Centennial Lending, a Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO), to get you into your dream home. Buying a home is one of the most important decisions you can make, which is why we'll guide you through the process. We work closely with you to explain underwriting guidelines, credit requirements, and the money you need to close on a mortgage loan. Plus, your mortgage with Blue earns you points with our Rewards for Life loyalty program.
- Choose from FHA, VA, conventional, WCDA, construction, or business loans
- Residential construction loans
- Commercial lines of credit secured by real estate
- Lot loans
- Commercial real estate loans
- Multi-family and rental property loans
- Commercial construction loans
- Other customized loan programs
Contact us today and ask to speak with our First Mortgages Department!
What is a WCDA loan?
If you are a first-time home buyer in the state of Wyoming, you may qualify for WCDA funds at special interest rates. To qualify for a WCDA, you cannot have owned a home in the last 3 years. Income limitations also apply.
Request more information.
If you would like to learn more about our Mortgage products, please fill out the form below and a member service representative will be in touch with you soon.