Grow your savings faster with a term share from Blue
Term shares are an excellent and low-risk way to invest your money. Blue Federal Credit Union is a pace-setter in the deposit rate market, but you can earn even more based on your balance!
- Dividends compounded and paid monthly
- Choose from various monthly terms
- Try an expandable term at 30 months and add money whenever you’d like
- Transfer your matured term share to your share savings, or open a new one and continue earning dividends
- Minimum opening balance of $1,000
- Statements distributed quarterly
|Length of Term||$1,000 - $49,999.99
|$50,000 - $99,999.99
Term Share & IRA
Dividends compounded and paid monthly. Additional deposits only permitted on the 30 month expandable term share account and all IRA term shares. IRA maintenance fees apply. We may impose a penalty if you withdraw any of the principal of the Term Share account before the maturity date. If the term of the account is one year or less the penalty will equal 90 days’ dividends on the amount withdrawn. If the term of the account is more than one year and less than three years, the penalty will equal 180 days’ dividends on the amount withdrawn. If the term of the account is three years or more, the penalty will equal 240 days’ dividends on the amount withdrawn
30 Month Expandable
Additional deposits are permitted on the 30-month expandable term share account. IRA’s not eligible for the 30-month expandable.
Our current rates are updated monthly and are subject to change without notice.