Individual Retirement Account
- $2,000 minimum investment
- No setup fee
- Low annual fee
- No fee for incoming transfers or rollovers from an IRA or 401(k)
- IRAs are insured up to $250,000
If you have a 401(k) from a previous employer or are retiring, there is generally a deadline to rollover the funds in order to keep its tax-deferred status.
2018-19 Maximum Traditional or Roth IRA Contributions
2018-19 Maximum “Catch-up” Contribution
$1,000.00 if IRA owner is 50 or over
- Direct Transfer - Unlimited direct transfers, which move IRA funds from one IRA to another, requires no IRS reporting.
- Direct Rollovers - Funds withdrawn from qualified plans to be put in an IRA are reported to the IRS but allows the member to avoid the mandatory 20% withholding that would take place if they took cash distribution. Direct distribution from a qualified plan may be placed in an IRA.
Please consult your financial advisor on your maximum annual contributions.
Contact your Certified IRA Specialist
For more information on our IRAs, please contact email@example.com or call 307-432-5861.