Experience the quick, secure, and convenient way to pay with your mobile wallet. At Blue, you can make purchases with speed and convenience using your smartphone.
Multiple ways to pay. No cash? No problem! Use your debit card to pay the easy and private way at participating stores and online retailers. Once your card information is in your wallet, you have more options.
Add your Blue cards to your mobile wallet.
What do I need to know about Apple Pay?
Apple Pay lives in your Digital Wallet app along with your boarding passes, tickets, debit cards and more. Simply add your Blue debit card.
How to upload your card to the app:
To use Apple Pay with your Blue debit card, open the Wallet app, swipe down and tap the plus sign. Use your camera to enter the card or add it manually.
To use Apple Pay:
- Look for the Pay Wave® or Apple Pay symbol at checkout and hold your phone near the contactless reader.
- Place your finger on the Touch ID®. Or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Apple Pay connects to your Blue debit card and lets you make purchases in supported stores using your iPhone or Apple Watch.
When you make a purchase, Apple Pay uses a device-specific number and unique transaction code. So your card number is never stored on your device or on Apple servers, and when you pay, your card numbers are never shared by Apple with merchants.
When you pay with a debit or credit card, Apple Pay doesn’t keep transaction information that can be tied back to you. And when you use Apple Pay Cash, information is stored only for fraud prevention and regulatory purposes.
Contactless payments are transactions that use chip-based technology and require no physical connection between the payment device and the physical merchant terminal.
Go to Settings, Wallet & Apple Pay and tap Default Card selection. Choose your Blue card as your default. The first card you add to Apple Pay will automatically be your default card, but you can update it at any time.
What do I need to know about Google Pay?
- Google Pay makes it easy to check out quickly within your favorite apps and websites. Catch a ride, buy tickets, stock up on supplies, and more with the simple press of a button.
- If they have an email address or phone number, you can pay them with Google Pay. No more IOUs or bank transfers. Just an instant way to pay or get paid with your debit card.
- When you use your phone to pay in stores, Google Pay uses an encrypted number instead of your actual card number so your details stay secure. Plus, you can check out faster with the device that’s already in your hand – no need to dig for your wallet.
- Skip the hassle of carrying a card and get there faster with Google Pay. Now you can travel around places like Chicago, Las Vegas, London, and Portland using just your Android phone.
- Google Pay protects your payment info with industry-leading security technologies so you can pay with peace of mind.
- With Google Pay, you’ll continue to rack up rewards, earn cash back, and get the protections provided by your bank or PayPal, and you can leave your wallet at home. Plus, add loyalty programs like Walgreens Balance Rewards® and MyPanera so you can collect points whenever you have your phone.
What do I need to know about Samsung Pay?
• With Samsung Pay, add all your credit, debit, gift and membership cards to your devices.*
• Holds debit cards, membership cards, and gift cards.
• Samsung Pay has partnered with American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard®, and Visa® payment card networks in conjunction with Blue.
• Get extra rewards for the same purchases you make every day. Samsung Rewards lets you earn points for every purchase. Earn points from your purchases and by using Samsung apps, and then redeem them toward Samsung products and more.
• With an extra layer of security, each transaction with Samsung Pay is covered by your bank’s fraud protection and authentication via fingerprint, pin number or iris scan. Your card information is encrypted in a separate and secure data vault.
• Samsung Pay is accepted at millions of places. Use it to buy things in stores, on the web, and in participating merchant apps.
• Discover deals, gift cards, promotions and offers from thousands of local and national stores.
*Registration required. Visit Samsung for more information.