Google Pay is here!
With just a touch of a finger, payments are secure and fast!
What do I need to know about Google Pay?
- Google Pay makes it easy to check out quickly within your favorite apps and websites. Catch a ride, buy tickets, stock up on supplies, and more with the simple press of a button.
- If they have an email address or phone number, you can pay them with Google Pay. No more IOUs or bank transfers. Just an instant way to pay or get paid with your debit card.
- When you use your phone to pay in stores, Google Pay uses an encrypted number instead of your actual card number so your details stay secure. Plus, you can check out faster with the device that’s already in your hand – no need to dig for your wallet.
- Skip the hassle of carrying a card and get there faster with Google Pay. Now you can travel around places like Chicago, Las Vegas, London, and Portland using just your Android phone.
- Google Pay protects your payment info with industry-leading security technologies so you can pay with peace of mind.
- With Google Pay, you’ll continue to rack up rewards, earn cash back, and get the protections provided by your bank or PayPal, and you can leave your wallet at home. Plus, add loyalty programs like Walgreens Balance Rewards® and MyPanera so you can collect points whenever you have your phone.