*This APR (Annual Percentage Rate) applies exclusively to balance transfers completed from February 1, 2020 through April 30, 2020. The initial balance transfer processed between February 1, 2020 through April 30, 2020 begins the 12 month rate promotion time frame. Any subsequent balance transfers conducted between February 1, 2020 through April 30, 2020 will be charged the promotional rate for the time remaining on the promotion in progress. After the promotional period expires, the promotional APR for these balance transfers will increase to the Standard APR for purchases.
Balance transfers have no grace period or rewards points, cash rewards, or rebates earned. Your minimum payments will be applied first to lower APR balances before higher ones. Payments in excess of the minimum payment will generally be applied to balances with higher APRs first. If you transfer amounts owed to another creditor and maintain a balance on this credit card account, you will not qualify for future grace periods on new purchases as long as a balance remains on this account. Blue Federal Credit Union reserves the right to change terms, rates, and fees at its discretion in accordance with the card agreement and applicable law.
If you choose to accept this offer, the following shall apply:
- You may do a balance transfer from your other department store or oil company credit cards, in addition to other Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards.
- You may not request a balance transfer to pay on any account issued by Blue Federal Credit Union. If you need any assistance transferring balances, please call Customer Service at 800-368-9328.
- You may do a balance transfer for any amount up to your available credit. If your account is a Blue Federal Credit Union Credit Card account, then “available credit” as stated above refers to your “available revolving line of credit.”
- If you currently have any amount in a billing dispute with another issuer, we recommend it not be transferred, because you may lose your billing dispute rights. We are not responsible for any late payments, finance charges, disputed amounts, or errors on your other accounts.
- Transferring balances will not automatically close your other accounts. If you choose to do so, please contact each company directly.
- Balance transfers are not eligible for any rewards points, cash rewards, or rebate dollars through any Blue Federal Credit Union program.
- Please continue to make at least the minimum payment on your other credit cards until you see the balances have been transferred.
If you do not wish to receive future promotional mailings, please contact us.