Blue will continue to process applications received for the SBA Funding programs until the funding allocated by Congress has run out. Please click below if you would like to inquire about the SBA Paycheck Protection Program Loans.
Small Business Administration (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Blue is pleased to be a participating lender in the Paycheck Protection Program. You may be eligible for a loan through this program; however, funds are limited and subject to availability from the SBA. Currently, Blue is accepting SBA Payment Protection Program loan applications from our existing members who opened a membership with Blue on or before February 15, 2020.
How to Apply for a Paycheck Protection Program Loan
Before applying, please review the FAQs below to learn more about the Paycheck Protection Program.
If you would like to apply, please click here or on the button below and we will email you an application package along with a secure link to submit your application and supporting documents. Your application will be processed as soon as possible as a high volume of requests are anticipated, and you will be contacted with next steps and to collect any outstanding documents.Inquire about an SBA Paycheck Protection Program Loan
Due to the unique nature of this program, Blue branches and call center staff WILL NOT have information regarding the status of your application. Please do not proactively deliver or send documents to a Blue location as this could significantly delay your application. We appreciate your patience and understanding with processing times.
If you have general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we get back to you as soon as possible.
Where can I learn more about the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP Loan)?
The SBA has issued, and continues to update, guidance on this loan, including who qualifies for the program and other important details. You can learn more about the program here. What can I start doing now?
We recommend that Business Owners begin preparing for their loan application by doing the following:
- Review the SBA Eligibility Requirements & Loan Details to make sure this loan is right for you and your business.
- Review the PPP Loan application here.
- Start calculating your payroll costs and loan eligibility size using the application and loan program guide.
- Start collecting supporting documentation for your loan request, which may include: 2019 payroll processor records, payroll tax filings, Form 1099-MISC, and/or income and expenses from a sole proprietorship.
- Make sure that your business is in Good Standing with the Colorado Secretary of State's Office or the Wyoming Secretary of State’s Office.
What else should I know?
The SBA also has the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), which may be able to provide up to $10,000 quickly if your business is experiencing difficulties due to COVID-19. All of the SBA loans are listed here.
**SBA Program terms and credit conditions apply