Investments team welcomes new licensed advisor to Fort Collins branch
About Russ Hansen
Russ has been in the financial services industry since 2006. Prior to joining Investments at Blue through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”)* as an Investment Advisor, Russ assisted clients with long-term goal planning, retirement planning, and asset allocation strategies at First National Bank, Wells Fargo, Scottrade, and E*TRADE. He received both his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from the University of Northern Colorado in Greeley. As an avid runner and cyclist, you can often see Russ on the trails in Fort Collins or hanging out with his wife and daughter. Russ is passionate about assisting his clients in coming up with solutions to achieve their long-term financial goals.
Russ holds his Series 7 and 66 Securities Licenses as well as Life and Annuity Insurance in the state of Colorado.
- Planning for retirement, education, protection, and estate strategies
- Fee-based managed accounts
- Mutual Funds, stocks, and bonds
- IRAs (traditional, Roth, SEP, etc.)
- Tax Efficient Investments
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance
- Goal planning and monitoring