Weekly Ticket Giveaway to Blue Arena Events (Eagles and Entertainment Tickets) Giveaway Disclosure
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN. Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Blue Federal Credit Union Weekly Ticket Giveaway to Blue Arena Events (Eagles and Entertainment Tickets) Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is open to individuals who are legal residents of the United States of America, eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Blue Federal Credit Union, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of such employees are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Blue FCU may change prizes, sweepstakes periods, or terminate the giveaway at any time without notice.
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Blue Federal Credit Union, 2401 E. Pershing Blvd., Cheyenne, WY 82001.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Blue Federal Credit Union, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes Promotional Period begins October 19, 2023, at 12:00:00 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) and ends October 19, 2024 at 12:00:00 a.m. MT (the "Entry Period"). Entries received prior to or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
5. ENTRY METHODS: Entrants waive the ability to bring claims in a class action format. Void where prohibited. Eligible entries begin on October 19, 2023 at 12:00:00 a.m. MT, and end at October 19, 2024 at 12:00:00 a.m. MT.
There are two methods of entry:
a. TO ENTER – You will automatically receive one (1) entry by account opening at the Blue FCU Loveland branch. Blue Federal Credit Union reserves the right to deny any entrant on the content of their entry in our data collection method. Only complete entries will be accepted or entered the Sweepstakes. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted. Incomplete entries will not be acknowledged and may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
b. ALTERNATE ENTRY METHOD - To receive one (1) entry into the drawing, a form may be submitted at bluefcu.com/enter-to-win.
Alternate entries must be received no later than October 19, 2024, at 12:00:00 a.m. MT, to be eligible. Only completed entries will be accepted or entered into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person throughout the Entry Period. Multiple submitted entries from the same individual to enter is prohibited, and may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. No computer generated facsimiles, mechanically reproduced, or mass entries permitted. All entries become property of Blue FCU and will not be returned. Blue FCU is not responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, late, misdirected, stolen, postage-due, or mutilated entries or mail; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, 3rd party transaction classification, transaction processing, or communication; technical or mechanical malfunctions; failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines, or telephone systems; errors in these Official Rules, in any Blue FCU debit card promotion-related advertisements or other materials; human-processing error; failures of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software; or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming used in this promotion, human error, or otherwise. Blue FCU reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant who Blue believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this promotion. emailed entries will be randomly placed into prize drawings unless otherwise specified by entrant.
Participants may enter only by using the entry methods described in these rules. There is no cost to enter.
6. WINNER SELECTION: One unique winner will be selected each week. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries. Entrants not selected will carry forward into the next drawing period. An individual can only win once within the promotional period. The drawing will be conducted by
Blue FCU Administration by the end of business days each Thursday during the promotional period. Decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion. The potential prize winner will be notified by Blue FCU Administration by e-mail or telephone (method selected in Blue FCU’s sole discretion). Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. PRIZE: One (1) prize to be awarded per week. Blue Federal Credit Union reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferrable.
A. Prize: Four (4) Tickets to a Blue Arena Event. The approximate retail value of the prize is $250.
The prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prize) they receive, regardless of whether they, in whole or in part, are used. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The winners may be required to provide Blue FCU with a valid social security number before the prizes will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of winner(s) for the actual value of the prizes received. Blue FCU is not responsible for and will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prize(s) or any prize that is undeliverable.
8. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes a winner's consent to Blue Federal Credit Union's use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinion, biographical information and state of residence, for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that any fraud, virus, technical error, bug, unauthorized human intervention, mistake or other problem impairs the administration, fairness, integrity, or security of the Sweepstakes, Blue Federal Credit Union may, in its sole discretion, suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and either: (a) take reasonable action to resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that most closely adheres to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award any remaining prizes from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Blue Federal Credit Union reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Blue Federal Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Blue Federal Credit Union's failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.