Here, we’re making a difference.
Contributions made to the Blue Foundation support the communities we serve. We look for areas we can make an impact right here in Colorado and Wyoming. Here are just a few of the nonprofits and fundraisers we collaborate with and where we’re seeing Blue members and employees making a world of difference in our hometowns.
- Boys & Girls Club of Larimer County provides an environment (people, places, and programs) to build incredible kids who will become caring, responsible citizens.
- Cathedral Home for Children in Laramie has helped troubled and traumatized children reclaim and rebuild their lives for over 100 years.
- Cheyenne Animal Shelter enhances the quality of life for animals and people through compassion, respect, and education. For nearly 40 years, the Shelter has extended kindness to abused companion animals in Cheyenne and Laramie County.
- Cheyenne Schools Foundation engages community interest and support for enhanced academic, personal, and vocational opportunities for LCSD#1 students beyond the capacity of the local school district budget.
- CLIMB Wyoming, a non-profit organization, trains and places low-income single mothers in careers that successfully support their families. This promotes self-sufficiency and economic security for generations to come in Cheyenne and surrounding areas.
- Laramie Main Street Alliance strives to preserve historic Downtown Laramie while enhancing its economic and social vitality.
- Realities for Children provides for the unmet needs of children who have been abused, neglected or at-risk by uniting the community in a mutually beneficial service.
- Relay for Life in Cheyenne and Laramie are a life-changing events that give everyone a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease.
- United Way of Laramie County is working hard to meet the needs of the people in our community. We are your partner in building a better community, creating partnerships to make the greatest possible impact.
- Wyoming Children’s Society is the oldest non-profit adoption agency in the state of Wyoming, serving birth parents, children, and families for over a century.