A Message From our CEO on COVID-19
At Blue Federal Credit Union, we are always committed to ensuring the safety and protection of our members, employees, and communities.
Dear Valued Member,
At Blue Federal Credit Union, we are always committed to ensuring the safety and protection of our members, employees, and communities. To that end, be assured that we are closely monitoring the developments of the Coronavirus and proactively implementing safety precautions.
With an abundance of caution, we are taking the following measures to proactively mitigate the spread of the virus:
- Our Crisis Management Teams are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our state health agencies to ensure we are following the appropriate guidance.
- Suspended all business travel for our employees and enacted restrictions on attendance at large gatherings. In addition to business travel, we are discouraging personal travel and strongly recommend employees reassess their travel plans, especially when traveling to high-risk areas and/or internationally.
- Providing hand sanitizers to all branches for use by both members and employees.
- Conducting enhanced cleaning in our facilities.
Additionally, we are encouraging employees to take personal precautions and practice healthy habits:
- Stay home if you're not feeling well. Focus on getting plenty of rest and fluids.
- Wash your hands frequently and for at least 20 seconds with soap and water; use hand sanitizer, and don't touch your face.
- Sneeze and cough into your inner-elbow.
- If you are sick, seek medical care early.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
If you are considering travel, be sure to check the CDC's Traveler's Health Notices for the latest guidance and recommendations.
We know the importance of your financial services and serving our members is our highest priority. We have plans in place to continue serving your needs should the situation worsen. We will be sure to keep you informed to help you prepare and respond as appropriate, sharing updates via our website, email, and Facebook page.
As always, we are available for our members 24/7. Here’s what you can do to manage your finances:
our free online and mobile banking options to manage your accounts
without having to visit a branch or contact us at 1-800-368-9328.
Use our Blue ATM’s to access funds through our nationwide network of ATM’s through CO-OP.
Be aware that scammers take advantage of crisis situations. If you believe that you are being targeted by a scammer, please contact a member services representative at 1-800-368-9328.
Each day brings new
developments related to COVID-19. If you have specific concerns about
your accounts at Blue regarding COVID-19, please email us at
President/Chief Executive Officer
Blue Federal Credit Union
Blue’s Virtual 68th Annual Meeting
Events with Blue
Joining our credit union means stepping into a financial community where everyone has something to contribute. We believe community service and education are instrumental to financial success. Join us at an upcoming event!
Visit our online help center for quick assistance or contact us directly—we're happy to help.Online Help Center
All branches are open to do business. There is a mask mandate currently in effect for branches located in Colorado and Wyoming.